Friday, August 20, 2010

Make Me a Sandwich!

So it's been forever since I posted. I rationalize that it's because I am too busy and have lots of things to do while online but really I'm reading other peoples' blogs.
Yesterday I made a sandwich and tempted Little Boy (who is now seven months and nursing upside-down while I type) to crawl to me by showing him my sandwich. Obviously I gave him bread and meat from it (we do baby-led solids), I didn't tease and then eat it all myself. Anyhow, you should have SEEN that child motor. Such a man already.
Today, he crawled to me at the mere WORD "sandwich", no proof needed.

"Kiddo, come see Mum."
*LB looks at me and whines pitifully.*
"C'mon, buddy, come see Mama."
*More whining.*
"C'mon, bud. Sandwich."

His face lit up like it was Christmas and he scooted his little belly over to me as quickly as he was able. Turns out the "Make me a sandwich" thing starts early!

No comments:

Post a Comment